Monday, January 4, 2010

My First Take of Jersey Shore

I admittedly haven't watched this enough.  I'm the kind of girl who watches TV by going writing, drawing, or playing on the computer. I occasionally look up, when something I assume is interesting happens.   However, I just heard one of the girls say "I'm gonna knock a bitch up".  Apparently, drunk Jersey girls feel the need to impregnate each other.   I'm also learning that all problems can be solved by tanning, going to the barber and getting your nails done.  I watched an entire episode today and became more familiar with the faces. I'm starting to tell the men and women (other than miss "got punched in the face" snookie) apart. I really have to relate to these girls when they want to wear shiny outfits, dance, and fight skinny, blonde bitches .  I'm not even kidding.  When Allan got home today, I spoke in a Jersey accent for probably about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment